An investment of US$ 450,000 into Cades Beach Resort will qualify for the Citizenship by Investment Programme of St. Kitts & Nevis after the development is approved.
Cades Beach Resort is offering Hotel Units constructed during Phase 1:
Resort Studio Suites are available starting at US$ 450,000.
Resort Master Suites (2-Bedroom) are available starting at US$ 800,000.
citizenship by investment in Real estate
St. Kitts & Nevis
Schedule of Fees and Costs (family of four with two children above 12 years)
Investment in Cades Beach Resort US$ 450,000
Government Fee Investor US$ 50,000
Government Fee Spouse US$ 25,000
Government Fee Children US$ 50,000 (US$25,000 per)
Due Diligence & Processing Investor US$ 7,500
Due Diligence & Processing Spouse US$ 4,000
Total Investment US$ 586,500*
* Professional fees for citizenship processing, are payable for all applications and will vary depending on the number of dependents and application complexity.
- Full ownership with freehold title to a specific villa or suite.
- 14 usage days during the year.
- Access to daily housekeeping, concierge, health club, spa, swimming pool, beach club, and library.
- Guaranteed lease-back generating a guaranteed annual return through developer incentive during the initial 5-year holding period.
- Citizenships and new passport of St. Kitts & Nevis for the investor and family.
- Nevis mailing address.
- Nevis offshore LLC company formation.