The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis has the longest-standing (established in 1984) citizenship by investment initiative in the world. Key benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship include:
- Travel visa-free to over 150 countries including the EU-Schengen countries, United Kingdom, Ireland, Caribbean, and Commonwealth nations. Citizens can often acquire long-term travel visas to the United States of America.
- The island federation imposes no residency requirements and no income, wealth, or inheritance taxes.
- There are no requirements to visit St. Kitts & Nevis in order to qualify for the citizenship by investment programme, although all applicants are subject to a strict background check.
- Applications are processed within 4 to 6 months.
- Corporate and trust services offered for managing business accounts.
- Dual citizenship is permitted.
Under the Citizenship by Investment Programme qualified applicants must make a minimum real estate investment of US $ 400,000 into a government approved real estate project. Every hotel unit at Cades Beach Resort meets the current minimum investment requirement, and Cades Beach will provide you with assistance through every step of the citizenship application process.